Thursday 1 November 2012

Its the weekend of week 2 - What to do??

Flevoparq

We decided to see what night life is like in Holland, so we bought ourself some tickets for a night out in Dronten which we were a bit surprized, as Dronten was'nt so big, so where could this night out be??

On Saturday, we went to Flevoparq which was located in Dronton, it was the sports centre we had gone to on the first night.  They closed off the sports bit and cleared it up, it was like a bit of a big party, the music was banging with good tracks, the atmosphere was getting louder and everyone was partying, it was a good night out, i loved the music

Before we headed out, earlier on that day Ben went out and rented a cycle for travelling, so we're able to go back & fourth to shops and local supermarket.  As it was a bit of a treck to get to our destination Ben decided to cycle and i sat on the back, i was a bit scared the way Ben was cycling, so i jumped of the back of the cycle and fell flat on my stomach 'Ouch' that hurt me really bad! i wasnt too impressed, i thought i might land on my feet but i was a little wrong : / but oh well that taught me a lesson not to jump off a moving bike and expect to land on my 2 feet - like Ben said lol but just to justify it perfectly made sense to me at the time though..

Signs of a good night  -
  • Leaving Ben behind haha only joking i had to call it a night after my big fall
  • Falling off a bike
  • Ben sleeping on the sofa (not that i had any idea)

After calling it a night, i finally made it home and i think i just knocked out, I even forgot i had Bens keys in my bag...

All of a sudden i come back to earth, only to notice Bens not there!!! So i started thinking the worst, ringing and texting constantly as i was still half drunk at this point.. Somehow i fell back to sleep again, then all of a sudden i can hear knocking on my door - its Ben! I was so glad to see him, exchanging stories he said he was asleep in the living room on the sofa and someone let him in the house but he never made it to his room as i had his keys, poor Ben slept on the sofa.  

Too top the night off Ben lost his bike : /



No comments:

Post a Comment